We Value our relationship with our retail partners. Our Policy is to have a scan or clear photo of a State Resale Certificate or Sales Tax Exemption Certificate for each account.
Not Sure what we need? Here is a Listing by State of examples for each certificate.
More questions? Click here more details
More questions? Here is a small Q & A to help clarify.
- Why do I need to provide a Resales Tax Certificate to Kheops?
As a wholesaler we are required by law to retain proof (a copy of the certificate) that the items being purchased are for resale.
- I sell online why do I need one?
A resale certificate is a document that allows registered retailers to buy items for resale without paying sales tax on those items. So no matter if you sell in your store or online in order to purchase from a wholesaler (supplier) without paying taxes you will need to have a resale tax certificate.
- I gave you my Resales Tax Number why do you need a copy?
As a wholesaler we are required by law to retain proof (a copy of the certificate) from our retailers.
- My state has no sales tax, what do I need to provide as a proof of business (AK-DE-MT-NH-OR)?
We will accept your FEIN or EIN as a proof of business.
- Where can I find more information on Resale Taxes?
Click here for more detailed information on Resale Tax.
- Where can I register for a Resale Tax Certificate?
Here is a blog that could be helpful: click here